Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy!

You may have noticed that the blog keeps getting further and further behind.  I have been working on it nightly when I can find a few minutes to sit down and go through pictures and I am hoping to get it caught up by next week.  :)  Right now the kids' schedules are keeping me hopping!  We have soccer 5 days a week, 4 practices and double games on Saturdays.  Cassidy is doing cross country twice a week and also taking a Hip Hop Dance class once a week.  Mornings are filled with appointments, grocery shopping, errands, and sometimes Ethan even gets to take a nap in his crib while I try to tackle the endless household chores.  Our afternoons/evenings are dedicated to going, going, going.  We do manage to squeeze dinner in there somewhere and someday I will have to dedicate myself to all the down and dirty deep cleaning around the house that I have managed to avoid for far too long!  As for now, we are going and doing and having a good time despite our hectic schedule!

No comments: